Followers Discount

Followers receive a 10% discount! Plus- Refer a customer and JP will cut you a 20% commission check! 

Saturday, June 6, 2009

long time no blog

I haven't blogged here in quite a while. I have been doing a lot of work. Got my stuff up in a shop here in vegas on consignment. Cross your fingers people I need sales! I don't have any particular subject this week. I would have loved to do a project with you and I think I will have that together over the next few days. I had a interview with a very talented polymer gauge artist who has yet to get back to me. I can't say I blame her as it is pretty clear how flaky I can also about my own blog. I am looking forward to getting her answers from her though. The pyrometer on my kiln broke and I have not been able to do any PMC work in a while. I ordered on in and it should be here in about two days. 

huge thanks to all my followers. Sorry about not being on top of this like I should be. Running a business alone is time consuming. Stay patient with me though. Fantabulous things to come I promise! 

Happy Saturday All!

-Jani

No comments:

Post a Comment